Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Squeak

I have done virtually nothing for the last several days except inhale salsa and chips to try to alleviate my discomfort from congestion. (This cold Anne gave me is just awful.)

I am feeling much better today (Tons of Vitamin C helped!) but am still not much in the mood for typing or telling stories. Therefore, for your amusement, I am posting a short video clip of Anne playing with my good friend, Snickers. One of Snickers' favorite games to play is, "Keep away." (Another is, "Tug.") When he figured out how to squeak the toy in this video, "Keep away," became more fun because he became better able to tease the person who was playing with him. (He is so totally a boy!)

Now, in the video, Anne is not doing a very good job of playing, "Keep away." She seems more into, "Tug," and the audio is  not very good quality (sorry), but if you listen closely you can hear Snickers squeak his toy in an attempt to try to change the direction of the game. Here you go. Listen closely:


No comments:

Post a Comment