Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Can-sanity

Did you know that the tops of all soda cans are not the same?

I didn't -- until I started sticking cans together. As it turns out, a Coke (for example) can bottom will not fit perfectly into a Pepsi (for example) can top. Don't ask me why they do this. It really does not make sense to me. But I have discovered that stacking cans of the same kind on top of each other gives the best fit.



Would you like to hear more craziness? This one could be just in my imagination, I admit, but I have to fit Diet Coke and Coke Zero cans together for the appearance of "windows" in my cans-tle and I could swear that they don't fit together as well as with their own same kinds, either. Try it out and see what you think. Am I imagining things?

No comments:

Post a Comment