Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Castle Project

I am not crazy ...unless craziness and genius are the same thing.

As a divorced and disabled author with no publishing house, I have few resources and less money. So I need to be creative. Fortunately for me, I am occasionally able to be just that. Please check out the page for my newest project. After almost a year of saving and donations, I have finally collected enough soda cans to begin construction. (However, I have nowhere near enough to complete the project and rinsed donations continue to be collected.)

Here is my project page.

http://lordrandallcastle.blogspot.com/2015/06/deciding-to-build-castle.html


P. S. Also check out my Amazon and Smashwords author pages. Maybe you will see a book you might like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment