Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fired?

This morning, I met with the job coach who has been "working with" me [aka obstructing me] for the past year. Smartly, I prepared a short Powerpoint presentation in preparation. You see, I actually keep quite during the times when I have been unable to search for a "real" job, which come for various reasons (an example would be knowing it is nearing a time when I am going to need a week off to move my daughter in or out of her university housing). Right now it is summer and I am, again, not job searching because I am working on the can-stle while the weather is warm enough to work outside.

So I sat down in the lady's office to talk about not being able to find a part-time traditional job and I presented her with my thumb drive. She didn't want to look at my presentation at first, but she did comply after I explained a little. I have to say: It was rather gratifying to see her opinion of my writing almost instantly change.

Long story short, I have been let go from the job searching agency. But I walk away with a new follower (and the free computer I acquired from the agency during my job search). Then I came home and made a new book trailer. Have a look:

 Please note that I have also written a FREE story that shares some characters with the Legend of Lord Randall Castle eseries. Its title is "The Last Day" and it is available everywhere except Amazon. (Amazon does not support permafree ebooks.)

The best place to find it? IMHO it's Smashwords. Here is the link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/555437

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment