Monday, July 13, 2015

Makeshift Can Processing Station

Work slowly continues on the cans-tle. Over the Fourth of July weekend, I drove to visit my brother, sister and our parents and they had a bunch of cans waiting for me.

Some of the cans were rinsed, which always makes things easier for me, but some were not. As far as I am concerned at this stage in the build, that is just fine. The good news: My brother set me up in his garage with a makeshift can-processing station to wash and poke holes in the bottom of the donated cans. What a great idea! I completely love the set-up and fully intend to replicate it in my own yard. (See picture at left.) I was able to clean about half of the donated cans in warm, soapy water and poke holes in their bottoms. I am quite pleased.

More updates coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment