Thursday, January 21, 2016

Tallywackers (Dallas) Interview (12-20-2015)

On the drive to visit my son for the holidays, I stopped at +Tallywackers in Dallas for lunch with a friend and my daughter. We had a good time, the food was good and the service was friendly. Our server, Matt, seemed pleased to answer a slew of questions -- but he did not know I was interviewing him for this blog!


Q: Do you get cold working in your underwear?
A: No. I move around a lot and keep busy. I'm usually warm. I don't ever get cold.

Q: (Pointing to the USMC tattoo on his bare chest) How long were you in the Marines?
A: 6 Years.

Q: Do you like working here?
A: Yeah, I do. I have a  good time here. I used to work in investments and it was really high stress working with type A personalities.

Q: Does it get pretty wild?
A: Yeah it gets pretty busy on Friday and Saturday nights. Girls get pretty wild.

Q: Do people get pretty touchy-feely? Have you ever been pantsed?
A: I've never been pantsed but, yeah, there is a lot of touching and pinching, people putting their hands in my shorts trying to feel my schlingerdinger and so on. I've even had a couple of grandmas put their mouths over the outside of the bulge in my shorts.

Q: How does significant other, like a girlfriend or wife, feel about you working here?
A: What girlfriend or wife? I do have someone I have been seeing off and on. She is a gogo dancer so she likes it because we work in the same industry so we understand each others' jobs.

After our meal, the general manager / owner kindly took our photo with Matt and Alex (who appears
in multiple photos for Tallywackers promotional materials). Rodney seemed quite pleased to answer my questions about his restaurant and told us about the "Sexy Santa" Christmas party they'd recently held. He said that Tallywackers has a long wait to get in the door on Friday and Saturday nights and business is steady, but it has calmed down considerably from the daily 2-hour wait customers experienced during the first few months after opening. In the near future, Tallywackers plans to open locations in Houston first and then Chicago.

For more information, please see the Tallywackers website at http://tallywackers.com/ .

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete