Monday, November 24, 2014

Thank You

November Blog Statistics
Thanks to all the visitors from around the world who participated in last week's book launch promotion for Spellbound Souvenir, book 2 in The Legend Of  Lord Randall Castle e-series.

As you can see from the image (at left), blog statistics skyrocketed for the duration of the promos. Total visitors for the 6-day period were 193! Therefore, I hereby dub the promotions a grande success. Please consider yourself to be part of that success.

Thank you for reading and commenting on both character interviews and the chapters of my books; for re-posting daily blogs across Facebook and Twitter, and for your pre-orders of Spellbound Souvenir (which became available for instant download yesterday). Thank you, also, for downloading my best-seller, Engaging Enchantment, from Amazon.com during its free promotion day. I got such a thrill out of having so many people reading my writing and I truly hope you enjoyed yourselves.

When The Legend of Lord Randall Castle becomes legendary in the literary world, you can honestly claim that you were part of its story from the very beginning.

*****
Have you joined my blog subscribers? The links are in the right sidebar. --> -->
Readers can subscribe to posts or follow by email. Never miss a new post. Join today!
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment