Monday, January 28, 2013

Two Weeks' Work

For the past two weeks, I have been writing and preparing an introduction speech for my Toastmasters club. It was an intense effort that my poor mentor and one close friend endured with me.

Note: I cheated in making this an interesting speech by having an award-winning author (myself) write it.

Note 2: My memory ..eh hem... sucks (for lack of a better word) AND this is the first speech I have given in over 20 years, so please be forgiving of the length (roughly 5 minutes) and minor errors. Give me some time and I may just be sharing the stage with Tony Robbins (or not).

Beth Durkee: "Would You Believe"

In the event that the video will not load from this page for you, it can also be found at http://youtu.be/5KVN4nnjetk. Please enjoy.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment